Lighting designer and architects
We provide you with a comprehensive worry-free package, starting from your first inquiry through to the delivery of the finished lampshade.
One thing lighting designers and architects have in common: They do not produce lights themselves. In most cases the order quantities from these customers is low. That’s why they prefer a complete service from one provider, saving them the time and trouble of purchasing the components from different suppliers. For this reason we can advise and deliver, for example, pendulums including suspension, lighting, electrification and professional packaging.
Some examples of our advice:
- Can the desired lampshade dimension be technically and safely manufactured?
- Should the lampshade have a ceiling cap or are steel wires installed directly into the ceiling?
- How much lumen output should the lampshade have in order to ensure sufficient and uniform light distribution?
- From which size can the lampshade not only be hang from its cable, but needs also an additional steel cable suspension?
- Did you think of using a bottom cover and/or a mesh-top?
We answer these and many other questions competently. Accordingly, the lampshade is then produced and delivered. We work to the latest technical standards and provide the lampshade with a declaration of CE conformity – because your lampshade is not only meant to be beautiful, it is meant to be safe too!